Best Pool Fencing Austin, TX
Best Pool Fencing for Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, & Surrounding Areas
Pool Fence Benefits
The pool fencing solutions offered by Discount Fence stand up to the toughest conditions. Not only that, but they also stand the test of time. Here are the key benefits of installing superior-quality pool safety fencing.
- Improves the safety of the pool – A robust pool fence imparts a layer of protection to your pet or child. It reduces the risk of children coming too close to the pool and falling inside. We produce the most durable fences made from the best materials, including the strongest stake poles for the safety of your pets and children.
- Reduces the likelihood of accidental drownings of both kids and pets – Drowning is the leading cause of death for kids under five years. An unprotected swimming pool is nothing but a danger to the life of your child or pet. Would you ever think of putting your child in a car seat without a belt? Just like that, letting them wander near a pool without a fence will only increase the likelihood of them drowning accidentally. Every one of our pool fences features superior construction and safety systems. They are made keeping in mind the security of your kids and pets.
- It improves the aesthetic look of your yard and the pool itself – When you decide on pool fence installation, you also invest in upgrading the aesthetics of your pool. At Discount Fence USA, you can find fences in a variety of styles and materials, such as wrought iron and wood. They not only make the fence functional but also add visual interest. We will give you many solutions till you find a specific fence that suits your distinct style and needs.
- Enhances the value of your property – A fence raises the curb appeal by several notches and positively affects the value of a property. An individual’s first impression of a home is made when they step into the property, and a handsome fence is a part of that. Discount Fence USA ensures that our fences enrich the visual appeal of your pool area and add serious value to your home. Your pool area will look magazine-ready once our professionals install a pool fence around it.
- Affordable pricing options – Installing a pool fence should be a hassle-free process. A crucial part of it is ensuring that you can benefit from a fast and affordable installation. Discount Fence USA’s fencing experts strive to understand your unique pool fencing and gating needs. We go to all lengths to find the most suitable solution that ensures an exceptional level of security, innovation, and quality at budget-friendly prices. You will also find many wonderful and reasonable options for fencing materials for your pool. We also now offer financing options to better serve you!
Pool Fences Safety Tips
Unfortunately every year, a huge number of children in the age group of 1 to 4 years die because of drowning. Most of these accidental deaths happen in residential swimming pools. Here are some essential pool fence safety tips you must be aware of.
- The U.S Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that pool fences should be a minimum of four feet tall. This height is enough to deter small kids and pets from entering the pool and accidentally injuring themselves.
- The pool fence should be of a material that is not susceptible to damage. Some good material choices include wood, aluminum, and vinyl.
- The pool fence should fully enclose the pool area. A four-sided pool fencing system is an effective way to eliminate drowning-related deaths. They fully demarcate the property and playing spot from the pool.
- Installing underwater security alarms is a good safety measure. The devices instantly warn when unpredictable movements happen in and around the swimming pool. Underwater motion detectors employ a sonar grid under the surface of the water to track changes in pressure. When the device senses any activity, it transmits a signal to ring an alarm.
- The pool fence should not have any foothold that facilitates children to climb over. It should be climb-proof. There should be no footholds, handholds, or furniture pieces that children can utilize to climb over the fence.
The Best Fence Company Serving Greater Austin & Surrounding Areas
If you live in the greater Austin area and are looking for a fence, contact our team at Discount Fence USA. Our experts are ready to help you get the fencing you need
Residential pools are ideal places to spend time with your family and relatives. However, pool-related accidents are also quite common. So, it’s essential to add a layer of protection by installing a swimming pool fence. The cost of such a fence depends to a great extent on your pool’s size and the kind of fencing material you select. Additionally, the labor needed for installing it also impacts the cost. The cost can range anywhere from $1000 to $21,550 based on these factors. A majority of homeowners should have a budget of $6,500 for installing a strong metal pool fence with self-closing gates.
Pool fencing is a crucial element for your safety around the pool. Some of the best types of fences for pools are aluminum fences, glass fences, mesh pool fences, wrought iron, and wood pool fences. All these options are easy to install, strong, and visually pleasing. They also deter children from wandering too near to the pool area.
Elegant and durable fences add a dash of class to any property. Some cheaper pool fences include mesh fences and metal fences. They are among the safest and most affordable fence options when it comes to materials and installation. You can find them in multiple designs and colors. When you contact a reputable fence installation company, you can get several estimates and choose one according to your budget and preferences.
If you have a fenced yard or a big fenced area, and it meets the legal stipulations, it’s not very necessary to have an additional fence installed around the pool. But if you are uncertain of the safety and security it provides, it’s best to install a fence around your pool.