Best Pool Fencing in Austin, TX
Your #1 Choice for Pool Fencing in Austin and Surrounding Areas
A swimming pool can certainly transform the look of your backyard. It would not be an exaggeration to say that an installation makes any patio seem like an outdoor resort. However, with the installation of a pool also comes the responsibility of keeping those on your premises safe. Pool fences not only add to aesthetics but are essential to safeguard your family and guests from accidental falls in the swimming pool. Moreover, they also function to keep pets and unwanted animals out of the pool.
Today you can find a range of pool fencing options such as aluminum fencing, glass fencing, wrought iron, and wood pool fences, among others. These are highly durable fences that also score well on visual appeal. Discount Fence USA, Central Texas’s leading fence installation company, offers a range of pool safety fence solutions that fulfill the needs of every homeowner. Our attentive and friendly installers work with you from the start till the end to make the entire installation process seamless and stress-free. Having served Austin and surrounding areas for many years now, we work with nothing but quality materials and enable you to get the benefit of expert craftsmanship. With our sturdy and reliable fences, you can effectively guard your loved ones against unwanted injuries and create a safe environment to forge happy memories.
When it comes to pool fences, there’s a long list of options. To make the task of choosing one simpler, we’ve created a roundup of the best ones for your pool premises.
Pool Fence Benefits
The pool fencing solutions offered by Discount Fence stand up to the toughest conditions. Not only that, but they also stand the test of time. Here are the key benefits of installing superior-quality pool safety fencing.
- Improves the safety of the pool – A robust pool fence imparts a layer of protection to your pet or child. It reduces the risk of children coming too close to the pool and falling inside. We produce the most durable fences made from the best materials, including the strongest stake poles for the safety of your pets and children.
- Reduces the likelihood of accidental drownings of both kids and pets – Drowning is the leading cause of death for kids under five years. An unprotected swimming pool is nothing but a danger to the life of your child or pet. Would you ever think of putting your child in a car seat without a belt? Just like that, letting them wander near a pool without a fence will only increase the likelihood of them drowning accidentally. Every one of our pool fences features superior construction and safety systems. They are made keeping in mind the security of your kids and pets.
- It improves the aesthetic look of your yard and the pool itself – When you decide on pool fence installation, you also invest in upgrading the aesthetics of your pool. At Discount Fence USA, you can find fences in a variety of styles and materials, such as wrought iron and wood. They not only make the fence functional but also add visual interest. We will give you many solutions till you find a specific fence that suits your distinct style and needs.
- Enhances the value of your property – A fence raises the curb appeal by several notches and positively affects the value of a property. An individual’s first impression of a home is made when they step into the property, and a handsome fence is a part of that. Discount Fence USA ensures that our fences enrich the visual appeal of your pool area and add serious value to your home. Your pool area will look magazine-ready once our professionals install a pool fence around it.
- Affordable pricing options – Installing a pool fence should be a hassle-free process. A crucial part of it is ensuring that you can benefit from a fast and affordable installation. Discount Fence USA’s fencing experts strive to understand your unique pool fencing and gating needs. We go to all lengths to find the most suitable solution that ensures an exceptional level of security, innovation, and quality at budget-friendly prices. You will also find many wonderful and reasonable options for fencing materials for your pool. We also now offer financing options to better serve you!
Pool Fencing Options for Your House
Why Choose Us?
If you’re searching for an aesthetically pleasing yet robust pool fence, you’ll never regret choosing us. Discount Fence USA offers quality fences that provide ultimate security at affordable rates. Here’s what makes us Texas’s number one pool fencing installation company.
- Discount Fence USA offers quality workmanship at fair rates. We genuinely love what we do and who we construct our fences for. We don’t cut corners for price or speed and always employ the best quality material on the market. Our fence installers possess decades of experience and work with you to help you find a solution that fits your budget and needs.
- Our fence professionals are trained in installing and servicing pool fences on any surface. They strictly adhere to the configuration of your pool. The installers work quickly and walk you through all the questions about the installation procedure. You will get nothing but top-notch service from them.
- Discount Fence USA serves 20 locations around the Austin area. We service the entire Austin area and Central Texas with custom fences, repairs, fence railings, and automatic gates. If you live in Austin, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Georgetown, Marble Falls, or Round Rock and are looking for pool fencing near me, you can fully rely on us.
- We offer financing options to enable you to get your fence installed quickly. There’s no need to wait for the money to come in before investing in a pool fence. Just apply for our easy financing and have your fence installed affordably in a few days. We work with Synchrony Bank and local lenders to provide financing options for all your fencing needs.
Pool Fences Safety Tips
Unfortunately every year, a huge number of children in the age group of 1 to 4 years die because of drowning. Most of these accidental deaths happen in residential swimming pools. Here are some essential pool fence safety tips you must be aware of.
- The U.S Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that pool fences should be a minimum of four feet tall. This height is enough to deter small kids and pets from entering the pool and accidentally injuring themselves.
- The pool fence should be of a material that is not susceptible to damage. Some good material choices include wood, aluminum, and vinyl.
- The pool fence should fully enclose the pool area. A four-sided pool fencing system is an effective way to eliminate drowning-related deaths. They fully demarcate the property and playing spot from the pool.
- Installing underwater security alarms is a good safety measure. The devices instantly warn when unpredictable movements happen in and around the swimming pool. Underwater motion detectors employ a sonar grid under the surface of the water to track changes in pressure. When the device senses any activity, it transmits a signal to ring an alarm.
- The pool fence should not have any foothold that facilitates children to climb over. It should be climb-proof. There should be no footholds, handholds, or furniture pieces that children can utilize to climb over the fence.
Looking for A Pool Fence Installation Company Near You? Call Us Now!
Discount Fence USA is committed to bringing you the best in pool safety. We install high-quality pool fences at fair prices. Having served a large number of residential customers in Texas for decades, we pride ourselves on using quality materials, professional installation, and seamless communication with our customers.
There’s just no need to settle for a low-quality cookie-cutter, prefabricated fence when you have our assistance. To get your pool safety fence installed in just a few days, call us at 512-334-9546, so we can arrive for a free in-home consultation. After measuring the fencing area thoroughly, we’ll let you know the kind of fence that will be perfect for your needs. We then schedule the installation and complete it as soon as possible.
Our fence experts work hard to design and create the most exquisite and functional structures for people in Austin and Central Texas. You can apply for our financing options and begin your project sooner.
To benefit from the peace of mind that comes with installing a robust fence and quality installation, contact us today.
The Best Fence Company Serving Greater Austin & Surrounding Areas
If you live in the greater Austin area and are looking for a fence, contact our team at Discount Fence USA. Our experts are ready to help you get the fencing you need
Residential pools are ideal places to spend time with your family and relatives. However, pool-related accidents are also quite common. So, it’s essential to add a layer of protection by installing a swimming pool fence. The cost of such a fence depends to a great extent on your pool’s size and the kind of fencing material you select. Additionally, the labor needed for installing it also impacts the cost. The cost can range anywhere from $1000 to $21,550 based on these factors. A majority of homeowners should have a budget of $6,500 for installing a strong metal pool fence with self-closing gates.
Pool fencing is a crucial element for your safety around the pool. Some of the best types of fences for pools are aluminum fences, glass fences, mesh pool fences, wrought iron, and wood pool fences. All these options are easy to install, strong, and visually pleasing. They also deter children from wandering too near to the pool area.
Elegant and durable fences add a dash of class to any property. Some cheaper pool fences include mesh fences and metal fences. They are among the safest and most affordable fence options when it comes to materials and installation. You can find them in multiple designs and colors. When you contact a reputable fence installation company, you can get several estimates and choose one according to your budget and preferences.
If you have a fenced yard or a big fenced area, and it meets the legal stipulations, it’s not very necessary to have an additional fence installed around the pool. But if you are uncertain of the safety and security it provides, it’s best to install a fence around your pool.