Ranch Style Fences for Your Land in Central Texas
Trust Us As Your Central Texas Ranch Style Fence Experts
Ranch style fencing is fencing that is designed for the primary purpose of containing medium to large animals. Ranch fence design differs from traditional residential fences in the areas of the support structure, size, and utility. The large valleys and grasslands of Texas lend themselves to the success of cattle and horse raising. In the furthest reaches of Texas, you can find expansive ranches that need containment for cattle, horses, and more. Ranch style fencing is the solution to large-scale fencing needs. Whether you are looking for a custom corral board fence or horse fencing we have many options to fit your preferred style, budget & space. We also offer more traditional split-rail fence options.
Why Do I Need Ranch Style Fencing?
Fencing for ranches provides:
- A barrier for keeping animals safe and contained
- A wall for keeping hostile animals out
- A look of professionalism and credibility for your ranch
- Demarcation for adjacent plots of land
Fencing is adjustable according to the needs of your ranch. Railing and support posts are made from several different materials that vary in strength and purpose. Fence installation experts can also shift the number of and space between rails to accommodate distinct animal sizes.
Types of Ranch Style Fences
Discount Fence USA installs fences for ranches with 3 different materials.
- Wood - Wood fences are the most versatile option for your ranch. Wooden beams provide proven strength against animal force. They are also simple to repair and maintain – wooden beams are easily replaceable, and minor damage can be fixed with some new paint or a quick refinishing.
- Wire - Woven and high-tensile wire offer superior strength and protection for large animals. Maintenance is low and its life-span is long. The wire is pulled taut to create an impenetrable barrier that protects livestock and horses from the dangers outside of your ranch.
Ranch style fences use customizable horizontal beams for security.
- 2-rail - The minimum rail option is perfect for those with large animals who are looking to save money. At the proper height, 2 rails will prevent large animals from escaping your land.
- 3-rail - 3 rails will allow you to increase safety while helping to contain medium and large animals. Adjustable height helps you customize the rails to suit your needs.
- 4-rail - 4 rails are most effective for keeping pests out of your ranch while keeping the livestock you raise within your property.
Game fence is a high fence with a fixed knot that holds the vertical wires securely in place. Game fencing is easy to install and has great strength due to the fixed knot fencing form. This type of fencing is great for farms and ranches to keep animals within your property or keep unwanted predators out. Livestock and game fencing is available in different spacing options to accommodate different sized animals from escaping or entering.
Contact Discount Fence USA today with any questions!