Ranch Fencing for Your Land in Central Texas
Trust Us As Your Central Texas Ranch Fence Experts
A ranch fence is a style of fencing that is designed for the primary purpose of containing medium to large animals. Ranch fence design differs from traditional residential fences in their support structure, size, and utility. The large valleys and grasslands of Texas lend themselves to the success of cattle and horse raising. In the furthest reaches of Texas, you can find more expansive ranches that need containment for cattle, horses, and much more.
A ranch fence is the solution to large-scale fencing and livestock containment needs. Whether you are looking for a custom corral board fence or horse fencing we have many options to fit your preferred style, budget, and space. We also offer more traditional split-rail fence options.
Why Do I Need a Ranch Fence?
Ranch fencing provides:
- A barrier for keeping animals safe and contained
- A wall for keeping hostile animals out
- A look of professionalism and credibility for your ranch
- Demarcation for adjacent plots of land
Each of our ranch fence options are adjustable to the needs of your Texas property. Ranch fence railing and support posts are made from several different materials that vary in strength and purpose. Our ranch fence installation experts can also shift the number of rails and space between rails to accommodate distinct animal sizes.
Types of Ranch Fencing
Discount Fence USA installs ranch fencing with 3 different materials.
- Wood - Ranch fencing made from wood is the most versatile option for your land in Texas. Wooden beams provide proven strength against animal force. They are also simple to repair and maintain as wooden beams can be easily replaced or improved with fresh paint or a quick refinishing
- Wire - Ranch fencing made from wire is a great investment for Texas ranch owners as woven and high-tensile wire offer superior strength and protection for large animals. Maintenance is low and its life-span is long. The wire is pulled taut to create an impenetrable barrier that protects livestock and horses from the dangers outside of your ranch.
Ranch Fence Railing Options
Ranch style fences use customizable horizontal beams for security.
- 2-rail - The minimum rail option is perfect for those with large animals who are looking to save money. At the proper height, 2 rails will prevent large animals from escaping your land.
- 3-rail - 3 rails will allow you to increase safety while helping to contain medium and large animals. Adjustable height helps you customize the rails to suit your needs.
- 4-rail - 4 rails are most effective for keeping pests out of your ranch while keeping the livestock you raise within your property.
Game fence is a high fence with a fixed knot that holds the vertical wires securely in place. Game fencing is easy to install and has great strength due to the fixed knot fencing form. This type of fencing is great for farms and ranches to keep animals within your property or keep unwanted predators out. Livestock and game fencing is available in different spacing options to accommodate different sized animals from escaping or entering.
Contact Discount Fence USA today with any questions!
Benefits of a Custom Ranch Fence
When looking for a ranch fence for your land in Texas, it’s important to go with an option that will last a long time while effectively protecting your livestock. Our ranch fencing options are durable enough to contain all sizes of livestock.
It is also durable enough to withstand the hot Texas weather and unpredictable Central Texas storms, providing a reliable and long-lasting barrier for your property.
Ranch fencing is generally much less expensive than traditional fencing materials, making it an excellent choice for those looking to fence in a large plot of land in Texas. Not only is it more affordable than other fencing options, but it also requires minimal maintenance and can last for many years.
Its minimal upkeep requirements make it a great option for those who don’t have the time or money to invest in extensive repairs. Ranch fencing is especially beneficial for Texas ranch owners since it can be installed quickly and easily, saving them both time and money.
Your Texas ranch is more than just a plot of land – it’s a piece of you. For many Texas ranch owners, ranch fencing is the best way to claim their space and show their personality. Not only does it provide security and safety for your animals, but it can also be used to create a unique and eye-catching design that truly reflects the pride you take in yourTexas ranch. Ranch fencing is an excellent choice for any Texas ranch owner looking to make their property stand out from the rest.